Rawspeed Golf - 45" Length
The Rawspeed Golf training aid is designed to improve your swing speed while providing a core muscle workout.
This increases performance and improves sequencing in the golf swing to give extra distance off the tee.
By using our bespoke Rawspeed Golf training aid with unique interchangeable weight adapter and following our overspeed training and exercise programme you could gain 20 yards or more of distance in less than 8 weeks.
Rawspeed Golf follows proven methods used in athletic sports to improve performance through Overspeed training. It is estimated that after only 6-8 weeks of training for 10 minutes, 3 times a week an average of up to 8% increase in swing speed.
For all golfers having more yardage in their game not only brings a feel good factor, it also means better approach shots to the green sand improved scores that ultimately leads to a lower golf handicap.
What’s in the box:
- Rawspeed golf 45' shaft and adapter
- 100g weight
- 150g weight.
- 200g weight.
- Instruction card
Please take the time to read and fully understand the DO’s and DON’Ts below to ensure best practices for using the swing speed golf equipment.
- DO Rawspeed golf training outside in an open space or at the range.
- DO make sure there is no person(s) in either direction of your swing path.
- DO use the weights in the correct order as specified for each weekly protocol.
- DO ensure the weight is properly attached and tightened prior to each exercise.
- DO swing fast through the impact area with good tempo and balance.
- DO follow the correct kinematic sequence so you can use the ground for more speed.
- DO remove the weight from the club at the end of each training session.
- DO NOT use or practice Rawspeed golf drills in doors or crowded areas.
- DO NOT perform Rawspeed drills in the vicinity of other people.
- DO NOT use the heaviest weight at your first time of using the training aid.
- DO NOT allow the weight to be loose either before or during a drill exercise.
- DO NOT swing vigorously so that you are off balance or out of sync.
- DO NOT hit the ground with the swing speed club or try to hit a golf ball.
- DO NOT continue if you feel any pain or discomfort when swinging the club.